Friday, April 4, 2014

Lowest adult weight!!

As far as I can remember, I've been over 200 pounds.  I'm pretty sure I hit that "milestone" while in high school, so for all intents and purposes, the lowest weight I can remember being as an adult was 216 (point something) in my LapBand heyday - that would have been somewhere around January/February 2012.

Since gaining most of my weight back, having the LapBand removed and then being sleeved, I've been fighting to get back to this point.  Today's weigh-in had me at 215.8!!  I'm now claiming that as my lowest adult weight!!!

Only a little while longer until I see the magical onederland (seriously?! me?!) and less than 50 pounds total to get to my goal weight...ahhhh!!  It's happening!!!

2 comments:

  1. whoooo hoooo! I know that my lowest weight was a big milestone, hope you are prepared to keep losing though, it doesn't stop here :) You are doing awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete