Monday, November 11, 2013

50% Lost!


Check it out!  Today's entry in my "Monitor Your Weight" app tells me that I've officially lost 50.42% of my excess weight!  Woo hooooo!  In reality, I have no idea what my goal weight really is - 169 lb. is the current benchmark, but only because it's (a) half of my largest weight pre-LapBand and (b) because it's when I'll have reached "normal" status on the BMI index.  Of course, never having been that light as an adult means that I don't really know if that's my "goal" - we'll see how I feel as I get closer!

But...yay for milestone victories!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations. It just keeps getting better. I'm 11 months out from my revision today. I've lost a total of 93 pounds since my revision. I'm very happy with my decision to revise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rock on! I just saw someone using the same app the other day- I think I'm going to check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! So glad to hear you're doing well :)

    ReplyDelete