Monday, August 12, 2013

G'bye morbid obesity!

I don't want to jinx it, but the weight has been flying off of me over the past week.  I remember weighing in at 275 last Monday, elated that I'd hit the "25% of my excess weight lost" benchmark.  Today?  One week later?  I weighed in this morning at 268.8 - that puts me out of the BMI's "morbid obesity" range!  That's also a loss of 6.2 pounds in just one week - wow!

I have no idea why my loss has picked up over the past week, but I'll take it!  Despite dropping my Venti Skinny Vanilla Latte all over the floor this morning, I'm in a great mood because of this morning's weigh-in.  I'm in the 260's!!  Woot!  It's been awhile, and I finally feel like I'm not "close to 300."

YAY!

2 comments:

  1. I told you it would happen. You just have to be patient. I'm happy for you. Have your started an exercise routine yet? We need to keep moving in order not to end up super flabby when the weight drops. Keep up the good work. Ride this weight loss all week. Put a note about it on the fridge. That way...when the scale isn't moving...you can remind yourself that it will again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!!!! What an awesome weigh in!

    ReplyDelete