Long-term health is definitely the main objective, and I'm super stoked to finally see some light at the end of the "battle with obesity" tunnel. But, somewhat superficially, what else do I hope to get out of this? Ooo - I know! Let's make a list!! I do love me some lists!!
Weight Loss Journey Goals
- Lose 25 pounds - check! (Having something to check off makes my list feel good)
- Lose 61 pounds - This will put me at 250, which is the weight I was 2 years ago when I moved to the East Coast.
- Lose 72 pounds - At this loss, I'll officially have lost more than I have left to lose!
- Lose 96 pounds - Puts me at 215, one pound less than the lowest weight I recall being as an adult.
- Lose 112 pounds - Onederland!
- Lose 142 pounds - At 169, I'll be exactly half the person I was pre-LapBand.
- Be a stunning bride! - No date set, but it's gotta happen sometime! Nick and I have been together almost 3.5 years now!
- Wear a bathing suit without feeling the need to wear some cover up skirt, shirt, etc.
- Shop in any clothing store I want to, knowing that clothes fit me.
- Allow my inner confidence to reflect on the outside.
- Not be afraid of any chair or seat - no matter how fragile it looks!
- Eliminate back, tailbone & knee issues - while other incidents caused the issues, the weight sure ain't helping!
- Not being the heaviest person in the room. Cuz I usually am.
- Be a runner. I have visions of spending hours on my weekends jogging, running marathons, etc.
- Using food as energy, rather than letting it be the focus of my time.
- Not feeling guilty about a cupcake, appetizer, etc. because "I really shouldn't eat that."
- Having the energy to do more than "commute, work, commute, TV, bed."