Monday, May 27, 2013

Ready for pre-op!

To say that I'm excited about my sleeve surgery next Friday is an understatement.  I don't know that I was as excited to have the LapBand surgery over three years ago, but I know that I'm heading into the sleeve surgery with my eyes wide open, my brain adjusted to the change, etc.  Tomorrow starts the ten days of pre-op diet for me which will allow the reality and mental preparation to sink in.  Friday I head to the hospital for my pre-op bloodwork, then it's a matter of completing a 4-day work week before I sleep and have surgery!

Can't it be June 7th already?!

Luckily, the next 11 days are fairly busy with events at work (end of the school year means the teacher's union is busy - and that's who I work for!), a retirement party, social events with friends, etc.  I'm eager for the days to fly by so I can begin the final restart of my weight loss journey!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm super excited for you too :)It will be here before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I am so excited you will be our sleeve sister so soon.... Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete