Saturday, March 16, 2013

New look! Whaddya think?

Reinvigorated by my upcoming surgery (6 days 'til this LapBand is out, sucka!!), I feel the need to get back to blogging...and, of course, getting back in the habit of reading YOUR blogs - they really do inspire me.  I've decided (I think) to stick with this blog, but I played around with colors, fonts, backgrounds, etc. to spruce it up.  I may eventually switch over to another domain name, but I know it would require y'all to "find" me again...we'll see!  Happy weekend everyone!

5 comments:

  1. Looking lovely! I'm so glad you've reached a solution with your lapband and good luck for solutions here on out! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the update! For your posts you might want to consider making the font just slightly larger or bold. I hope that doesn't sound too critical, I really do like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! The font is small though.... I am old...lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Changed the font size - hope y'all can read it!! :)

    ReplyDelete