Thursday, September 8, 2011

2 days...

2 days for two things:

1. I am now making an honest effort to get at least 30 minutes of physical activity in every day.  Obviously some days will be more than that, but I need to do SOMETHING that registers as physical activity every day.  I've been really lax about that in my entire journey thus far, and I know I need to kick myself in the ass to reach goal!  I'm happy to report that I did Zumba yesterday and some Wii Fit Plus games today...woot!  30 days makes something a habit, right?  28 days to go :)

2. 2 days from now will be the weekend.  I intend to catch up on reading YOUR blogs.  I love reading them because they make me feel like I'm part of a motivating community - good or bad, we all struggle and maintain a positive "losing" attitude!  I really wish I were close with y'all - I'm always jealous of the "BOOBS" because I really don't know what it's about.  Y'all exchange phone numbers, e-mails, etc...wish I had someone like that on my journey too!  So...what's the password to get in??? :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Joia,
    Good luck on your physical activity kick! You can do it! You have been through so much already, and the finish line is in sight!

    I, too, feel a little left out, my own doing, but I can't help but feel a little jealous of the fun these girls are going to have! Maybe it will be us next year!

    xoxo
    Annie

    ReplyDelete
  2. No password required doll! Next year you will be there...I demand it!

    ReplyDelete