Thursday, April 21, 2011

Another comparison...

Wow...

Photobucket

Comparisons still blow me away.  Found the picture on the left recently while looking for something else in my file cabinet.  That was me, several years ago, at a friend's wedding.  How did I never know I was THAT big?!  Why didn't I ever see it?  Why didn't I take the step to change back then?

Whatever my life was, I'm glad I made the choice to change over a year ago.  The picture on the right was me earlier this week...what a change!  I still have about 60 pounds to go, but...it's funny that I don't really mind pictures so much anymore ;).  I'm one hot mama!

6 comments:

  1. you sure as heck are one hot mama...... not sure the world is ready for you dropping another 60 elbees!!!! You look fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes you are! You are such a beautiful girl, and your voice is delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your before photo looks like the mum of your now photo!!! Well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would agree...you look beautiful and confident. Your posture says it all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're such a cutie! I can't wait to meet you this summer!

    ReplyDelete