Monday, February 21, 2011

Because Amy did it, and I have an admiring girl crush on her.

(A) Age: 30

(B) Bed Size: Queen...bought it after my divorce, because I am the queen!

(C) Chore You Hate: I'm not a bathroom girl.  Even though my boyfriend and I live far apart for now, we've already discussed that he will be cleaning bathrooms when we live together.  I'm in charge of dishes and laundry in exchange :)

(D) Dogs? None - just two kitty cats (plus a third that my old roommate left here and has yet to come get).

(E) Essential Start Your Day Item: Cigarette.  Yeah, I'm still a smoker.

(F) Favorite Color: Yellow - it's sunshiny and happy!

(G) Gold or Silver? Silver, for shiz.  I hate gold.

(H) Height: 5'9"

(I) Instruments You Play: Guitar & Vocal Cords...but I'm better at the singing thing.

(J) Job Title: High School Agriculture teacher, FFA Advisor and Teachers Union Leader (Grievance Chair, Executive Board member, county Vice Chair, state committee Vice Chair)

(K) Kids: Nick has 2, so I'll be a stepmommy.  I'd like to have one of our own, though, too!

(L) Live: With no regrets.  And with confidence.

(M) Mom's Name: Melinda Sue...she goes by Suzzie.

(N) Nicknames: Jonesy, Hoya...Nick calls me Turd Bird.

(O) Overnight Hospital Stays? I'd rather not - I like the comfort of my home.

(P) Pet Peeve: Ignorance.

(Q) Quote from a Movie: And I'll tell you why I can't put up with you people: because you're BASTARD people! That's what you are! You're just bastard people! And I'm goin' home and I'm gonna... I'm gonna BITE MY PILLOW, is what I'm gonna do! 


(R) Right or Left Handed? Righty tighty, yo :)

(S) Siblings: 2 younger sisters and 2 younger half-sisters.  Even with a divorce and new wife, dad STILL had all girls!

(T) Time You Wake Up? 6am, begrudgingly.

(U) Underwear: I like boy shorts, but I typically stick with some variation of granny panties...Nick likes 'em.

(V) Vegetable You Dislike: Cabbage.  Ew.

(W) What Makes You Run Late: Oversleeping...CityVille on Facebook...lol.

(X) X-Rays You've Had Done: Arms, legs, chest...probably everything at some point in my life.

(Y) Yummy Food You Make: Lasagna, 7-layer dip...and a bunch of other things I don't choose to make/eat anymore because of their calorie counts!

(Z) Zoo, Favorite Animal: Chimpanzeeeeeeeeeeees :)

1 comment:

  1. ahahahah! I like girl crushes :) Do you listen to Train? There is a line that says "took a loan out on the house I own bc you can't be a queen bee without a bee thone"...that reminded me of your bed answer!

    ReplyDelete