Saturday, January 22, 2011

Join the Biggest Loser "Pound for Pound Challenge"...and my team!

Hey everyone!  I've started a team on the "Pound for Pound Challenge" website (click here)!  The concept is simple - you pledge how much weight you want to lose by May 31, 2011 and the same number of pounds of food are donated to a local food bank in your area.  Simple, eh?  I encourage you to GO NOW and JOIN MY TEAM!  When you sign up, click to join a team...my team is called "CaliLosers" (all one word).  You don't need to be from California, you just have to want to pledge to either lose weight or maintain a healthy weight (that counts as 5 pounds), and then...voila!  We help starving people all over the world!  I also have a Facebook group page for my team so we can keep in touch, motivate each other, etc.  Join today!

1 comment:

  1. I have nominated you for the stylish blogger award :-) over at my blog

    ReplyDelete