Monday, January 24, 2011

245...

Weighed in this morning at 245.2 - again.  Yes, I've been at this weight quite a few times in the last few months.  It'd sure be nice NOT to have to lose the same weight over and over again...seems that's all I've been doing!  But, with a band nearing restriction again (I have some, which is more than I have been able to say since the unfill Thanksgiving weekend), and I'm a slave to my bodybugg.  Whaddaysay - can I finally break out of the 240's and see my 100 pound weight loss at 238.2 sometime by the end of February?  That'd rock :).  Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaappy Monday everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the award! You are so sweet. Sorry you're struggling. You've done so well thus far and I'm confident you'll get back on the downward trek very soon. I have also plateaued at right around the 100 lb. mark.

    So excited about you coming to Oregon! Let me know the details. I'm about an hour from Salem and I'd love to try to get together. Email me amandakiska@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete