Friday, December 3, 2010

I totally lied to you.

I ate french fries this week.  I had a portion of a fast food cheeseburger.  Old habits sneak back in quickly when your LapBand's loose, eh?  Oh well.  As of this morning I'm only up 2 pounds since last Sunday's challenge weigh-in...I'm hoping that being extra good today and tomorrow (especially since I'm getting a fill again on Saturday!) will help drop those two pounds...and maybe some extra to spare so I can actually report a loss for this week!

Know what the worst part about having a way loose band is?  I'm freakin' HUNGRY!  ALL.  THE.  TIME.  I forgot what hunger felt like!

Go LapBand!!!!

2 comments:

  1. French fries and a part of a cheeseburger are OKAY! Don't beat yourself up about it. Not every food we chose to eat is always going to be the healthiest food in the world. There is a lot to be said for chosing something that is delicious and nourishes your spirit as well as your body. It is possible to eat all foods in moderation and still lose weight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, Amanda! I didn't beat myself up...I was knowledgeable when I bought the food, and aware of what I was putting into my body :). The fact that I thought about what I bought before I bought it is a great change from who I used to be! An occasional moment of gluttony is okay in my book!

    ReplyDelete