Sunday, November 7, 2010

Yay for the Holiday Challenge!

I've joined up with many other LapBand bloggers in the 2010 Holiday Challenge! We weigh in each Sunday (starting today) and will continue until December 19th - the top three contestants with the highest percentage of weight loss win cash prizes! I love Biggest Loser and have been in a weight loss/LapBand attitude slump lately, so I'm hoping this is the motivation I need to help me refocus on what's important in my life! Week 1?

Week 1


That's right - I'm in the 240's baby!!! WOOOOT! My goal is to hit my 100 pound loss by Christmas :)

5 comments:

  1. Good luck on the challenge!!! I hope all of your tests went well yesterday, keep us updated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck and congrats on the new decade on the scale :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh! Congrats! Where is this challenge? I need to get in one and get remotivated again. Would love to join!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Ginger - unfortunately, you had to sign up by last week and take a picture of yourself on your scale on Sunday (I got in just in the nick of time!). You can definitely play along, though!

    ReplyDelete