Wednesday, October 13, 2010

And I'm feeling good!

After the food binge of this weekend, thanks to a loose band, here are my stats:

October 5th - 255 pounds
October 11th - 259.2 pounds
October 12th - 258 pounds
October 13th (today) - 255 pounds

YAY! I lost those 4.2 pounds I gained from the eating binge! Better yet? I go for a fill today so I hopefully can't HAVE another eating binge...obviously, my self control sucks. I didn't even eat that MUCH compared to what I could have scarfed down in a weekend a year ago...but it was a lot compared to what a Bandster should/can eat when they're accurately filled. I'm trying like hell to lose 5 more pounds to reach my goal of 250 by CTA State Council (October 21st)...maybe I'll get there?! 5 pounds in 8 days is usually a huge ordeal for any Bandster, but I'm still thinking I can pull it off...especially after a fill today.

But? I'm nervous about this fill. I'm going back up to 9.0cc today - that's the fill I've ALWAYS had problems with. Will I be too tight again? Will the acid reflux come back? I haven't been to the doctor in 4 weeks, and that last time was to get an unfill from 9.0 to 8.5 because of the severe acid reflux that came on. Wish me luck with 9.0 (for the 3rd time...3rd time's a charm, right?)!

4 comments:

  1. I know that someone in our Halloween Challenge lost almost 5 lbs doing the 5 day pouch test this past week. Might be worth giving it a try?

    You're still doing great - don't beat yourself up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heart you, Amanda...I really do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just getting caught up on blogs- how did the fill go?

    ReplyDelete