Tuesday, September 14, 2010

An award...for me?!? Thanks Lena!

Well goodness gracious me! I received such an uplifting award today!!

Photobucket


The rules are as follows:

1. Answer the question: If you had one chance to go back and change one thing in your life, would you and what would it be?

Wow...I tend not to regret anything I've done in my life, because all of those instances in life made me who I am today. BUT, if I HAD to change something? I'd change the way I (mis)managed my money in my 20's. I wasted a lot of money on late fees and interest rates because I was stupid. Glad that lesson is learned, even if it took over a decade to overcome it!

2. Pick 6 people and give them this award. You then have to inform the person that they have been selected for the award.

kagead - Her blogs always make me stop and think about the life I'm leading with my LapBand...and outside of that!

Amy - Banded just a little before me, her blog is so relative to my experience - and she's a hell of a motivator!

Vickie - For her motivational support - she's that little bit extra!

Grace - Seems like she reads/comments more than anyone else on my blog, and she always knows what to say to make me feel great about whatever struggle I'm going through at the moment!

Amanda - I just love her. Really, she's awesome.

Amy - My favorite blogger - I stalk her, really. She's been a constant source of entertainment and inspiration since I started blogging, even though I haven't ever "talked" to her outside of leaving a comment here and there. I absolutely hope I show the passion and zest for life she does, and I can only DREAM of looking like her someday!!

There are SO many other blogs I read/love/draw inspiration from...but the damn thing only asked me for six!

3. You have to thank the person (people) who gave you the award.

Lena = Rock Star. Thanks so much for thinking of me!

4 comments: