Friday, July 16, 2010

What to do with time off?

After becoming bored of all things Facebook, I needed something to fill my time...other than working on my portfolio for an interview I have in a little over a week. While on the phone with my incredible boyfriend, I exclaimed "I wanna bake!" Baking is a favorite past time of mine, and with a band a little looser than necessary (got the refill appointment scheduled for Wednesday), I knew that baking would only lead to me eating the baked goods incessantly until they were no more.

Solution? I remembered watching "Losing It With Jillian" this week as she helped a family who wanted nothing but to battle her methods (the little girl, Chloe, even CRIED when Jillian threw out her white bread in exchange for whole grain bread). I recalled a fudgy brownie recipe she made with the girls, and remembered that it was available online...ta da! I've got fudge brownies in the oven, can't wait to bite into them...AND they're only 86.2 calories per piece! At that rate? I can eat the whole pan and still not feel too guilty :).

Want the recipe? Click here and bake your own!

1 comment:

  1. Let me put this out there for LapBanders wanting to try the recipe...even at my 8cc/14cc state where I'm feeling very unfilled at the moment and able to get just about everything down, these brownies are TOUGH to get down. I can't even eat a full one without setting it down and taking some deep breaths - must be the honey? While they are tasty, I'd recommend them as an alternative for your unbanded family :)

    ReplyDelete