Friday, July 23, 2010

New layout!

While reading your blogs, I've found some amazing designs, picture usage, etc. that just make my eyes bulge open in awe! I've changed my design again today and added another list to the right - I've been asked recently how many fills I've had and I actually had to read through my blog to find out...figured it might just be easier to keep a running list :).

Couch to 5K week one is complete - week two starts tomorrow! Week two doesn't scare me, but looking at how much I'll be running in week three sure does! I know I can do this, and I'm happy with myself for sticking to the workouts just far. Okay, okay - it's only been three workouts...but, HEY! I haven't quit so far!!

Today I hope to find out that I'm a finalist for the job in Kentucky...she had told me she'd be making calls today, and I sincerely hope that happens! I don't know if I can stand the whole weekend without knowing!!!

Ooo - one more thing? My weight loss today takes me down to a total of 66.6 pounds. SKEERY! For one, it's just an evil number. Two - I'm a huge General Hospital fan, and the evil psycho serial killer has been using "66" as his signature number for the past two weeks...skeery!

Okay. /random blogging.

4 comments:

  1. Fingers crossed on the job.

    I'm also sending you "keep safe from fictional serial killers" vibes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heart you Amanda, I really do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!!! That's hilarious! I hope that you find out about the job, what a great opportunity that will be. I love your background, too! So summery and happy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hilarious!
    Crossing fingers for you as well!

    ReplyDelete