Sunday, July 25, 2010

Liking my new fill...

So I'm at 8.5cc now...and loving it! Over the past few days I've enjoyed eating small quantities of food (bread and crackers included!), not getting stuck, not having chest pains and...best of all...NOT HUNGRY! I've actually had to go off of the doctor's advice of "don't eat if you're not hungry" because I'm barely getting in 1,000 calories a day...and I know my body won't function/lose weight off of so few calories. But seriously? I feel like I'm at the proverbial "sweet spot" because I'm losing weight, eating less (ALL healthy foods, btw), not hungry.

I just...love it. :)

5 comments:

  1. Great news! I hope this means you are at your sweet spot :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you've made it! I can't wait to join you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooohooooo...one step closer to the sweet spot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like your at restriction! I feel the same way. I can eat some bread crackers later in the day, I don't even attempt it in the morning, that's just asking for trouble! But I'm only hungry around meal times and I don't need to snack. AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woohooo! It's always exciting to get to that point. I love your new background BTW! Very appropriate summer colors. Love it! How's C25k coming along? My next run is set for Tuesday and I will start W3D1. I'll keep you posted!

    ReplyDelete