Thursday, July 15, 2010

Comparing...

I'm down 65 pounds. While there's still nearly 100 left to go, it's neat to look at pictures of myself "then" and "now" and realize the transformation that's going on with my body. The conference I just went to in New Orleans (National Education Association's Representative Assembly), I also attended last year in San Diego. Here's me in July 2009:

Photobucket

Here's me in July 2010:

Photobucket

So, see? Lots of work still to go...but I can see the difference and KNOW I feel healthier and better than I did a year ago. Bring on the last 90ish pounds!

4 comments:

  1. And if anyone can give me tips on resizing pictures, awesome! This was my first time posting pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. MAJOR difference...yeah baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great! And you need some smaller clothes. Those jeans and tee are FALLING off of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tell me about it, Amanda...I guess that since I'm in summer mode, which means casual working, I don't want to buy new clothes quite yet. Give me another month and I'll go shoppin :)

    ReplyDelete