Sunday, June 6, 2010

Hello 270's!

It's official - I'm in the 270's! Okay, not by much, but I'll celebrate the victory anyway! Being able to say that my weight is in this range doesn't sound NEARLY as huge as 338.2 when I started...not that I'm skinny yet, by any stretch of the imagination, but as the pounds keep tickin' off, I'm seeing the changes in my body and am STOKED about how far I've come! It'd be awesome to drop 1.2 pounds by tomorrow, because then I could say I've lost 60 pounds in 5 months (tomorrow's my surgery monthiversary!)...but either way, I'm damn proud of where I'm at. I set a lofty goal to be 250 by my 30th birthday (Aug. 28th), and I'm really not betting on that to happen. But, I'll keep chippin' away at it and hope it does!

Either way? Being at a 58.8 pound weight loss in roughly five months makes me really believe that I can easily drop 100 pounds total in a year. THAT IS INSANE! Better yet? I'm learning to ignore cravings, eat healthier, get moving a little more...wow, is Joia really becoming a HEALTHY person?! Guess there are some pigs flying around somewhere...

5 comments:

  1. That is an amazing loss...be proud of your accomplishment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!! your hard work is paying off

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome :-) don't you just love doing the future math and seeing that the track you are on is good?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are my inspiration! Great job on the weight loss. Everytime I think about how much I've lost and how many months it's been, I say to myself, yeah, I can do as well as Joia has! Awesome job!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, thanks guys! Derek and Mary? I've NEVER been someone's weight loss inspiration! LOL

    ReplyDelete