Thursday, May 6, 2010

What a flat week!

I've played an up and down game with the scale all week, but I'm finally down to 289.8...welcome to the 280's!! YAY! That's only a .2 loss overall since last Friday, but considering I'd been up to as high as 291.something earlier this week, I'm quite stoked to finally say hello to the 280's! Tomorrow is the four month mark since my LapBand surgery, and I'm excited what the official weight will be!

In other news, I haven't been stuck ONCE this week. Yay for learning my lessons on how to eat :). I even managed to get an entire omelette down while at breakfast with colleagues yesterday! Granted, it took me twice as long to eat as everyone else, but I was happy to get the entire thing down - tons of protein in that!

And in yet other news, the doctor gave me no fill last Saturday. Since I'm losing weight and (was) getting stuck occasionally, he decided my 8cc I already have was just fine. I find it weird, though, that I'm often hungry. I feel like I eat more than I'm supposed to...especially this week (which explains the up and down of the scale). BUT, I go for my next fill appointment on May 29th...we'll see!

Until then? Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. You are doing so well! 50 lbs. is just around the corner!

    ReplyDelete