Monday, May 10, 2010

Still not at my 50 pound loss...

Checked in on the scale this morning to see me down to a 49 pound loss...lowest I've been since this has started, but I'm still saying "almost 50" to those who ask how my weight loss is progressing. It's alright - I'll get there! I still think my ability to lose 49 pounds since starting the pre-op diet on December 31, 2009 is an amazing feat - it's definitely one I don't take lately! According to my FitDay program, I'm losing an average of 2.64 pounds a week. Heck, if I can keep up that average, I'll be a skinny, and more healthy, bitch in no time! :)

I've got exactly one week left of chaos in my life before all of the big events of the school year are over! It'll be a busy week, but I'm looking forward to the 17th being here and gone so that I can fully relax and celebrate the remaining 12 days of school to follow...it's easy sailing from there! But, with a 2,000+ participant "Day of the Teacher" celebration, 2010-2011 FFA Officer Elections and my annual FFA Awards banquet left to go over the next week, I hope you can tolerate the fact that I (a) don't blog often and (b) don't comment often. Summer is soon upon me, and teachers have a lot more time to be online then!

Happy belated Mother's Day to all of the mothers out there! Myself? I'm only a mother to a couple of crazy cats :).

1 comment: