Tuesday, May 11, 2010

50 POUNDS GONE!

I was online earlier this morning thinking to myself how awesome it would be to FINALLY hit the 50 pound loss today, my boyfriend's birthday...but doubted the scale would be nice to me...it hasn't been lately, regardless of the fact that I've been dancing really close to that 50 pound loss for a week and a half or so...

:::HAPPY DANCIN':::

:::MORE HAPPY DANCIN':::

OMG! I step on the scale today to see a 1.4 pound loss since YESTERDAY! Not only did I get the last pound I needed, I smashed the goal by another almost half a pound!! That's right kids...I am now 50.4 pounds lighter than the girl I was at the beginning of 2010.

What does this mean?

1. My clothes are loose...like, so loose I'm getting sick of wearing them. I get a bonus in about a week from my job, so it's time to go SHOPPING!! I'm not going to splurge on a ton of clothes since those, too, will soon be too big for me, but I'd really like to own some clothes that fit the size I am now...whatever that is :). Can't wait to find out!

2. I did this in a little over 4 months. HOLY CRAP! If I keep losing like this, Imma be a skinny bitch in no time!

3. I can now say "I've lost a little over 50 pounds" when people ask me how much I've lost. :::yippee:::

4. My next goal is 75 pounds lost - 75 FREAKIN' POUNDS! WOW!

5. You're jealous of me. (Heheh...okay, maybe not...but former Joia at 338.2 pounds is jealous of the Joia who's 287.8 today!)

The lightest weight I can remember being in the past 5 years is 274...that was back in the heyday of the Kimkins diet fad for me (go back to my first post). I weighed 274 in September of...2007? I can't wait for the time when I can smash that weight too - it's only 14 pounds away now!

Needless to say? I'm a happy girl.

*~*HAPPY BIRTHDAY STRETCHI!*~*

8 comments:

  1. Congrats! Those are some wonderful losses. You rock! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are awesome!! Woot, woot! Great job on the weight loss!! And yes, I am jealous of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great accomplishment! Have fun shopping!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the loss. I just hit 50 lbs gone as well and it's a fantastic feeling. Enjoy shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cool! I can't wait to get to 50 and yes, definitely a tad bit jealous! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm totally jealous! You are a ROCK STAR!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone! I'm still dancing :)

    ReplyDelete