Monday, April 26, 2010

Come on, really?

So my next fill is on Saturday (same day as my 4-monthiversary since starting the pre-op diet) and I seriously have to ask my doctor...WHY are some days tighter than others? Today I've had 704 calories and 76g of protein...roughly. I say "roughly" because some of the chicken breast I had for lunch ended up going down the toilet...ugh. I wasn't eating too fast or taking bites too big...I just have days where the band is tighter...WHOLE DAYS...WHY?! Oh well. I'm treating myself to liquids for the rest of the day, including this yummy coffee with yummy creamer - yes, there are loaded calories in my French Vanilla creamer, but apparently I can handle them today! On a normal day, I eat 1000-1200 calories...I've got some to spare tonight since I'll be letting my esophagus/stoma heal from the vomiting episode earlier today. Ugh. This better pay off with some weight loss tomorrow - although being bulimic is NOT how I had planned to lose weight!

On the up side? I weighed in at 292.4 this morning - only 4.2 pounds to go to hit my goal of 50 pounds by Saturday!

4 comments:

  1. 50 is amazing and in 4 months! Be proud sista!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh trust me - I am!! Whether or not I hit the goal, I'm doing well and loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bestie! I know you'll hit it :D and even in the odd chance you don't? I'm so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, if I don't hit it by Saturday, I can technically stretch out the goal date to May 7, 2010...that'll be 50 pounds lost in the 4 months since surgery :). Always a back up plan!

    ReplyDelete